The lessons take place in my premises in Cologne-Mülheim or via video chat. Book your piano lessons conveniently via my Online booking an.
You can find out more about my piano lessons on my website https://deinpianoscout.de/
Please note the following contractual regulations
- The first lesson date is to be agreed upon before the purchase of the tickets and in principle freely agreed upon.
- The tickets entitle the purchaser (or a person named by the purchaser at the time of purchase, e.g. a child or a gift recipient of the purchaser) to piano lessons with Marcus Sukiennik in person.
- Teaching location: Langemaß 20, 51063 Cologne, Germany
- The tickets are non-transferable and non-endorsable
- The validity of the cards from the date of purchase is regulated as follows: Single hour 1 month. 4 card 4 months, 12 card 12 months. In case of a subsequent order, the validity period of the cards purchased first is extended by half. This means that unused cards can still be used up. Example 4 card runtime 4 months. If new cards are ordered, the term of the first card package is extended by 2 months to a total of 6 months.
- If you do not show up for the scheduled lesson, a ticket will be charged unless the appointment is canceled at least 24 hours in advance. So please cancel in time!
- One card is charged virtually per given lesson unit. Physical cards will no longer be issued. For booking an appointment please use my online booking system https://deinpianoscout.de/klavierunterricht-mit-marcus-buchen/
Should a provision of this contract be invalid or become invalid due to case law or legal regulations, this shall not result in the invalidity of the entire contract. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision that comes closest to the intended purpose.